Thursday, August 21, 2008

?????

Today, I decided to try one of those websites that takes your pictures and shows you what your child will look like. I uploaded photos of Daniel and I, and asked to see what our child would look like if it was a girl. This is the picture it gave me! ???



10 comments:

LuAnn said...

that will be really interesting! Let's hope you can't believe everything you read or see. Your baby will be really cute! Love ya, Mom. (That was good for a laugh)

I am Laura said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I am laughing to hard that Ally is mad at me and thinks I am laughing at her. Of all people to have a baby that dark -- two of the whitest people I know. Funny. Like your mom said though we know that your baby will be cute.

Jon and Briana said...

ha ha it is tyrone!

Jacci Halliday said...

ha ha ha I love it!

Kelley Flint said...

That's really funny. I'm sure you'd get "who's the daddy?" way too much.

AmyandJoey said...

I didn't the Williams blood had any African American roots :) That's hysterical.

AmyandJoey said...

I didn't the Williams blood had any African American roots :) That's hysterical.

Jer said...

I guess you're adopting..

Shelly said...

well they defiantly got the ears right lol... true stevenson Ears

Shelly said...

just wanted to let you know dayson says that baby looks more like Danny