We have been trying to sell our house, but haven't had much interest so we decided to look at renting it out. After about a week on KSL, we have found renters (4 single girls that go to Westminster) and they want to move in this weekend. Yes, that's right, THIS weekend. So, we are quickly packing our house and moving out. It has been the craziest week (Daniel bought a car yesterday, my work finally picked up) and now we are moving TOMORROW! Daniel's mom almost immediately got in the car and came out to help, which has been great!
So...We are having a moving sale tomorrow (lots of furniture!) and moving out. If anyone feels like getting a workout and moving some boxes, come on over any time tomorrow, we will be packing away!!
3 comments:
Wow! That is a ton to handle. I don't think I could do it. I hope you get lots of volunteers to help. It is so hard to move. I am happy that you are going to be able to save some money however. Good luck and I wish we could come help.
I will be at the sale. What furniture did you decide to get rid of. If you need help moving let me know!
Oh my goodness. We just moved, and it was such a chore. I can't imagine doing it all in a few days. Good luck. Wish I were there to help out. Where are you guys going to live?
Post a Comment