Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why did I do it?

When my nephew, James, was born, I went out to visit.  My brother and sister-in-law thought that he had a mullet and decided to try to trim his hair.  You can see what happened here.  I thought it was so sad that they had cut off his cute hair. 

Well, Whitney has lost a lot of her hair and has a big bald spot on the back of her head.  Last Sunday, Daniel said, “We really need to cut her hair” I agreed and reluctantly set about trying to trim her hair and make it look better than it did….and now I am so sad.  It doesn’t look terrible, but I miss her cute brown hair on top.  I feel like I always need a bow in her hair so she doesn’t look like a boy.  Lucy also got a hair cut (not by me) and it looks much better.

Whitney before

DSC_0117

Whitney after

  IMG_0661IMG_0665

 

Lucy Before

DSC_0126DSC_0128

Lucy After

IMG_0678IMG_0681

 

Lucy and Whitn

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that picture of Lucy with the two potato men. Your kids are so cute. Every person should buzz their kids head in my opinion.