Lucy got blessed today and it was a great day, despite the snow. Daniel gave a beautiful blessing and it was great to see family and friends. (We missed you Ben, Laura and kids!) Here are a few pics from the day.
Here are some pictures of Lucy's beautiful blessing dress that Grandma Lu made. Doesn't she look pretty?
7 comments:
Amy Lucy looks gorgeous. Her dress is amazing. Your mom is a woman of so many talents. I am sorry we did not make it. We have a sick little girl and we did not want to share that with your little girl. We need to get together and go to lunch!
so cute. wish we could have been there. I didn't even know you were doing it today. Lucy is so cute. and smiling already? I love that picture. she is a gorgeous girl. I can't wait to meet her next month.
Amy and Daniel...it was a BEAUTIFUL bleassing, despite Tori crying through the beginning of it! I can't believe your mom made that dress. It was absolutely GORGEOUS!
You are so lucky that you got pictures of Lucy in her dress. On Morgan's blessing day I got blurry pictures. We didn't have time to take pictures before hand. I asked someone( I won't mention any names) take some pictures didn't know how to use my camera and they all came out blurry. I don't know why it was a very stressful day. She looks so pretty. I need to come see you.
I am so glad that we got to see you while were there this last week. Lucy's looked so sweet in her blessing dress. It was an amazing dress! It was so fun to visit with everyone at your house after, too.
She is so beautiful! Jami told me it looked like a mini wedding dress and she was right! i'll have to check it out in person! So glad the day was magical! ;)
Hi Amy,
Hope things are going well. When you get a sec could you send me your email. We decided to make our blog private since we got a random comment from someone we don't know and would like to invite you to our blog. Thanks a bunch! ~Amy
Post a Comment